Thursday, September 26, 2013

7th Grade Tweets! Expressive and Reflective Writing

Ashley
I hate when people don’t take care of their animals, it makes me sad for the animals and mad at the owners. Please take care of yours.


Bella
Waiting patiently… Really excited… Sixty-Six more days and I’m dying! #CatchingFire! #November22 #FirstWorldProblems


Keith  
WOW! Bill Nye’s wife tried to kill him!  #MARRIAGEISSUES! Failed! He’s on DWTS. Got worst scores. Saved by fans!


Jakob
Got on youtube. Saw creepy video. It was so gross it gave me nightmares. I went to hide. Sister laughed. Shaking in fear so scared for life.


Davis
My church’s new theme is “Stand ye in Holy Places.” To be very frank with you, I no longer feel safe. #Unsuspecteddanger  #Falling


Tristan
Football is my passion. My team was good at the beginning of the year.We just lost a game.I learned that I need to work better with my team.


Kaden   
Friends asks me, if you could have any animal  what would you have. Friends answer “I would have a Rhino”. My answer “I want a triceratops”.  


Randy
Came home from dad’s house, hear barking. Open presents, he pops out. Week later he’s gone. Devastated, 3 years, Find him.    


Patrick
Hunting is awesome. My uncle is very cool. I learn a lot from him. Knocking ducks out of the sky.  It is a complete adrenaline rush.  


Kenyen
Went to  friends. Airsoft war. 3v2.  Run here run there. Always watching. Don’t get hit… watch your back always. # the head hurts.

Sydney
Jumped 3 feet, galloped handless, he’s my boy love u, u can’t make me mad,  I got u Feb. 27 the day I sold Star, I will always love u. Pie


Jordan
Life is all about rainbows, butterflies, unicorns, sparkles, best friends, accessories, and fun. Well, through a girl’s eyes at least!


Sharah
Started a scrapbook, looks awesome tons of pics down, and at least 50 more to go. Snip snip glue  put it down, if only it was that easy.  


Brennan
I called him and he came. He was my friend not dog. He was loving. Always there for me. Why did he leave me?


Jacob
Just met Froggy da Fr0gm@n supa sc@r3d. uhoh Heard my d00r unl0ck b3tt3r h1de. I might have saw him in his or@nge suit.


Michael
Going bowling, merging 2 families brothers and sisters, and excited to play bowling with my brother and sister.      


Elena
Remember that if you listen to your heart you will be happy. If you are kind to your heart you will live happily ever after. #lifeafairytale


Nathan
Darth Vader is my father. I lost my hand, my sister is a nag and secretly loves Han. George Lucas why!?
#why?! #Empirestrikesback #mrs.mori


Jess
Cross country is a fun sport. The rush before you start. The excitement when you finish. It gives me a challenge.Cross country is my life.

Reillie
I try really hard. But nothing helps, no matter what I say, nothing works. Idk what to do now. I've tried everything. What do I do??

1 comment:

  1. @ Davis- Love your concern for safety in connection to your church theme. You made me chuckle! -Mrs. Gatlin

    @Elena- True wisdom! -Mrs. Gatlin

    @ Reilie- I like it that you are asking questions. :) -Mrs. Gatlin

    ReplyDelete