Wednesday, September 25, 2013

7th Grade Writing....Six Word Memoirs

Students are practicing writing expressive and reflect text in 7th grade. Enjoy!

Tristan 
Food! Best thing in the world.


Nathan  
Still vertically challenged. Forever an  armrest.


Jordan
Escape your world, make someone else's.


Keith
Shadows are shown in the light.


Sydney
I’m determined  don’t you stop me!


Bella
Living my life in freestyle mode!


Jacob
I like and dislike everyone equally.


Elena
Love cupcakes! Have I mentioned cupcakes?


Brennan
Up, down, happy, sad, emotion sickness.


Randy
Your loose lips can sink ships.


Jakob
Happiness is the key to success


Michael
One day failed, next day succeed.   


Sharah
Eight years turn into eight days.


Kenyen
Life is always an endless marathon.


Ashley
Dogs are a girl’s best friend.


Davis
First world problems are still problems.


Kaden
Love is important, how about air?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan,
    Your six word memoir might be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan,
    Your six word memoir might be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Mackedon- Of the things you have posted so far- these are by far my favorite! I love these! Personality shining through in just six words! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete